Re: [IP] it's getting better!! & silhouettes not sticking (long)

this carb counting just has me crazy.  I started on the pump last week.  My
recommended diet call for four carbs at brkfst, lunch and dinner and one carb
at 3:00pm and 9:30pm (bedtime).  When I am home this is simple I have 2 carbs
oatmeal for brkfst and 2 fruit carbs Mon to Fri. Lunch 2 starch carbs and 2
fruit carbs, 3:00pm snk, 1 fruit carb, dinner max 5oz protein, 2 starch carb,
one fruit carb, one veg and one other carb of my choseing, 9:30pm, asml pack
of four peanutbutter crackers equaling 15 carbs.  Each meal totals 60 carb
grams each snk 15 grams.  My ratio is one unit for 20 carb grams.  To
compensate for highs - one unit for every 50 points.  I believe my highs have
been caused by rebounds to earlier lows.  My carb counting is a nightmare
when I go out to eat.  Restaurant food is not as easy to figure out like when
I am home.  What does someone due for a four carb dinner meal in an Italian
restaurant?  Chicken franchase, a side of spagetti and two small pieces of
Italian bread?  I can't even stand looking at food anymore.  If you eat it is
trouble, if you don't eat it is trouble.  I can't wait until they adjust my
basal rate and I don't have to eat except when I am hungry.  I am becoming a
small cow eating meals I don't like and are not hungry for and chasing lows
with smarties candies or some other junk.  There has to be more in life than
diabetes and food.  Sorry I am a crab but I am worn out with all this.
Testing, testing feel like a human pin cushion.  I will do whatever it takes
to make this work but I better get a handle on what it takes soon.  Than
thanks for Putting up with my comments.  Tomorrow is another day.  I will try