Re: [IP] it's getting better!! & silhouettes not sticking (long)

> control last night!! I stayed between 100-140!! Only prob was I was
> going low b4 bed, so I had a snack. They don't want me needing that
> snack, neither do I, but I'm always hungry at night! So tonight i will

evening low can be several things.
carb/insulin ratio off
to much insulin (or to) little carb
glycemic index of food mis-matched to insulin curve.
A good rule of thumb to make you life easy is to try and have your last
food/insulin at least 4 - 5 hours before you hit the hay.