Re: [IP] RE: Accutility Software

I also sent you this message privately by the e-mail you sent me
but decided to also send it threw the list since it was 2 different e-
mails..  if you have any problems just let me know.

hmm   when i installed the program i was running several programs
including the virus scan and the internet..  and had no troubles at
all getting it to run..  have you tried to install it and did you get an
error message? and if so what was the message?

also what are the specs of your computer?

has anyone else ran across any problems with the software?

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted