[IP] IP email filing

I have a question on how everyone is filing their IP Emails?  What I have done is when an email comes in it is automatically sent to a file I named "Pump" , then after about a month of receiving the emails I move it to a file under Pump called History, where I can search for answers that have already been addressed.  My file is getting kinda large, is this similar how you all do it?
email @ redacted
AOL Messenger: Learn67
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking
what nobody has thought.  --Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
ICQ # 39704842
Purpose: don't get out of bed without one!!!