Re: [IP] Insurance Problems with Prescriptions - Long

Call your insurance company and explain to them that if the doctor didn't' feel
it necessary for you to check your bg that often he wouldn't have written the
prescription for that many strips or humalog.  I found it was the pharmacy I was
having my problems with.  After changing pharmacies I stopped having problems.
I get 250 strips for about $11.00 and 4 bottles of humalog for $16.00.  I let
them know that a trip to the hospital was much more than a few strips and
bottles of humalog.

Bagwill Family wrote:
> Hi all:
 First, they refused to provide the 240 to 300