[IP] FWD: Need Your Help!!

Hi Everyone,
		I'm hoping that you could lend some support to another parent
who is not on the list yet.  She posted the following letter to another list
and apparantly has gotten very little help and a lot of negative responses.
I sent her a letter to use about my son Steven and hopefully some of you
pumper parents out there can help out too.  Please reply privately to the
e-mail address below as she is not yet a member of this list.  Thanks for
your time!
Subj:	 Need your help!!