[IP] publicity not always good

 >>>I think that the  impression the general public gets about diabetes
that it IS a "ravaging disease,"  mostly because that's how it's
in the hopes of raising money -- who's going to  give their hard earned
dollars to  find a cure for something on par with, say, ingrown
The worse it sounds, the  more pity it raises, and therefore more
Sad but true.>>>

You sound like me up until 2 years ago.  I had 26 years of great
control, few difficulties, 3 healthy pregnancies, etc, etc, etc.  Life
does not always continue the same relatively easy path.  When the wall
hits -- and no, it wasn't a result of ANY change in control -- you won't
speak like this.
Take care,