Re: [IP] Genetic Testing

Hi Wendy,
I have been to a geneticist and it was one of the most interesting times I
have ever spent with a medical doctor. The one I went to knew what they
were looking for and only did blood testing to find answers. The
interviewing and drawing up of the family tree for health things was really
good for me to have them do as it can help my kids and grandkids too.
I always try to look at things as an adventure and also your doc sounds
like he is up on things and is really looking out for your best health