Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Stomach really the only site?

Thanks for taking the time to write me.  I do sew so that sounds good.  But,
and realize I have never seen how big the pump is, doesn't under the arm get
in her way?

I told you she was on the swim team, she is actually swimming at he national
level, she is a state champion.  This takes up a HUGE part of our time/  I'm
beginning to thenk this is not possible wihout a pump