Re: [IP] Atheletes On The Pump

Doreen,

When I read your posting I started to cry.  LEGALLY BLIND  F**k him.  (and
I'm a christian and don't cuss)  God, why do they do this.   They should
write a book.  "How to terrorize a child"

This dx has been a real eye-opener.  I've been a nurse for 18 years but being
on this end of the info has been unreal.  God I can't stop crying.

You're the mom to two pumpers?  How wonderful.  Hopefully Tizzy will be
pumping soon.  (well as soon as we can get an appointment)

God bless