[IP] Re: Getting pregnant

<<<  Now Tizzy is scared to death and swears she'll never have
a baby.  >>>

Tell Tizzy not to think that way!  I have 2 beautiful children, 1 weighed 6
lbs. 15oz and the other weighed 8 lbs, 5 oz.  Neither of them had any birth
defects or problems at all!  I was not even on a pump when I went through
both pregnancys  If I had been I think it would have been a lot easier but
no matter what it is possible for most and is well worth it!

Take care.