Re: [IP] Insurance Problems with Prescriptions - Long

In a message dated 7/10/99 4:54:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My questions are:  Who do I write?   >>
 Have your doctor write a letter of medical necessity for the Humalog and the
number of strips you need.  That's what my pharmacist said to do.  The letter
then gets mailed to the medical director of the insurance company for
approval.  Good luck!