Re: [IP] Atheletes On The Pump

I understand.  I am new at this I just signed up today.  I have had diabets
I for at least 14 years.  I was diagnosed when I was eight.  I have had the
pump for almost 4 years.  I have had wonders and difficulties with it.  I
was too told at an early age about the complications of child birth and I
too just prayed that my diabetes would level off, of course it hasn't.  I
hope that everything goes ok.  Have you tried to see another doctor?  I know
that it is tough enough trying to find one that is in touch with technology
and willing to give it a try but November is a long time.  I hope all goes
well...I do have a question about the terms that you are using.  What does
350 scale mean?  I am not familiar with that and also the 8:1 and the 15:1?
Please let me know.  Thanks   Tania