[IP] Dawn Phenomenon and Travelling

I have a significant Dawn Phenomenon and am going to Philadelphia (from
Utah) on Friday.  I am wondering if I should just leave my pump's clock
on Utah time so I don't get my basal insulin peak too soon.  The same
basal rate works on weekends when I sleep in 2-3 hours later.

I am going to Philadelphia for a conference that starts Sunday but will
be there Friday and Saturday before the conference.  I would love to
meet IP members in Philadelphia, please email me privately if you are
interested or if you can recommend a good place to get a cheesesteak
sandwich in the area of 17th and Race Streets.