Re: [IP] Low blood sugars

In addition to Michael's suggestion, I would verify basal rates.  I end
up tweaking mine a little every month.  These changes are usually small
in terms of insulin used but can have a significant effect on bgs.
Whenever I start having more than occasional bgs out of target, high or
low, I check basal rates.  If the problem persists when basal rates are
good, I start looking for patterns that will help me identify the

who wishes her body came with an owners manual that had all the answers.