Re: [IP] re: getting pregnant

Sorry to hear about your CDE's bad choice of things to discuss with your
daughter.  My doctor told my mom and myself 24 years ago when I was 12 the same
thing.  He also told my mom to get me a tubal ligation.  I'm glad she didn't do
it although I think it was more she did not have the money for surgery.  I now
have 4 boys ages 13, 8 and almost 3. I feel with good control I showed him it
could be done.  This pediatrician was really surprised especially with my last
pregnancy being a twin pregnancy.  Your daughter is too young to have to worry
about pregnancies she needs to worry about being healthy for now and that is
alot. Sheila