Re: [IP] re: getting pregnant

I love people who ignore Dr.'s warnings!!!  I used to work in OB, high risk
and they were always telling mom's they shouldn't have gotten pregnant.

Yesturday, at CHMC, we met with our diabetic educator and she told my 12 year
old daughter then infants of diabetic mom's run a HUGE risk of birth defects.
 I could have shot her.  My daughter began to cry.  My experience (and I have
been a nurse 18 years has been that if sugars are kept under control, the
infants are fine.  Now Tizzy is scared to death and swears she'll never have
a baby.