Re: [IP] Stomach really the only site?

I have a silly question.  My daughter is on the swim team and she wears a one
piece suit.  Where do you put the pump?  She's not currently pumping, but we
have high hopes that she soon will be.  She's concerned about where the pump

I've heard that some people disconnect them when they swim, but since her
workouts sometimes go for two hours, I don't think this is a possibility.
She also tends to stay at the pool after practice (well, only when it's not
raining!) so she can't disconect for all day.  What would she do?