Re: [IP] Re: iPumping Insulin Humalog's addendum

I just received the "Pocket Pancreas" a few days ago.  Is
the information in it the same as that in the Humalog
supplement?  I just wondered if I should still order it.

Also, doesn't the supplement have some kind of charge?  I
had heard that there was one.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Pumping Insulin is a book written by John Walsh and Ruth
> Roberts.  It is
> published by Torrey Pines Press.  They have a xeroxed
> copy of a Humalog
> addendum (free) plus a wonderful new little 43 page book
> called The Pocket
> Pancreas, written by Walsh and Roberts as well ($5.95).
> It has the Humalog
> updated info and I found it very educational.  Both can
> be ordered from
> Torrey Pines at 619-497-0900 or www.diabetesnet.com.
> Good luck!
> Honey