Re: [IP] Erica's Appointment!! Feet Aren't Touching The Ground!

God bless you all.  I  am thrilled at how well Erica is doing.  I hope you
dont't mind, but I put her on the prayer chain at our church.  (you have
touched me so much)

Unfortunatley Tiz is still having trouble adjusting.  Not really Tiz, just
her BS.  We are having a tough time with the folks at Childrens.  \

She really wants to try humalog.  You have to see the folks at CHMC to get a
prescriptin and they want to give me an appt for October 29.  Don't know what
we'll do between now and then.

Have a great vacation