Re: [IP] Silhouette sticking

>Sam aked:
> >Does anyone just stick the silly thing directly on the skin, without
> > anything in between?
>ME!!!  I wipe with alcohol, wipe with bard...pinch and stab.  unpeel paper,
>pull out needle, plug in  and go...less than 4 minutes...including deep
>breathing exercise to psyche myself into thinking the 4 foot long needle
>WON'T hurt...

Now let me get this right... you wipe with lard? And then you use the baby
needle that's only 4' long? All that grease will help that needle slide
right in with no pain or strain.

Unfortunately I must use the full size Sil that has the 10' needle with the
diameter of a broom handle and insert it with only a cleansing with
Hibiclens and IV-prep. I don't bother breathing at all, since I have this
built-in auto-macho resistance to pain. In fact I really look forward to
set-changing time.    :-)

(If you believe this, I have a nice bridge over in Brooklyn that's for sale...)