Re: [IP] Got basals adjusted!

In a message dated 7/8/99 11:50:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I had to fast
 for my appt with her, and I used a temporary basal rate, that was half my
 normal one, and my BS stayed between 75 and 100 til I ate a late lunch!  >>

I thought the Pumping insulin book said if your basal rate is set correctly,
you could fast all day with numbers in the right range.  If this is true,
does that mean your basal rate is still too high since you had to half it to