Re: [IP] publicity not always good

> I think we should take any publicity we can get, consider this POSITIVE
> publicity (unlike what you mentioned from the other publication), and move
> on.

> Sharon
> Mother of Steve, age 13, pumping four days now!

Sharon i agree with you on the publicity part but remember that if
some people hear one thing about a disease which makes it seem
that it almost cures it or makes life  "ok" if you have it.  some may
not welcome the strong push for more and more funding..  but also
this article had several and i mean several points which were false.
and could make some people try the pump just to see that the
article was a lie.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted