Re: [IP] publicity not always good

email @ redacted wrote:

 (my ratios are 1 to 13 during PMS week...

Judging from the tone of your letter, you must be dividing by 13 this
week? :-)

I think we should take any publicity we can get, consider this POSITIVE
publicity (unlike what you mentioned from the other publication), and
move on.  Since we started on our pump adventure, we've met more and
more people who have no clue that these wonderful little devices even
exist, and we should use any exposure as an opportunity to educate
people about diabetes, its current treatment, and the need to support
funding for a cure.

Sharon
Mother of Steve, age 13, pumping four days now!