Re: [IP] Atheletes On The Pump

Hi Bill --

I've played soccer with the pump clipped to my shorts.  It has "sprung" out a
few times when I've hit the ground, but the casing is really tough.  I've never
had a problem with breaking it.  The biggest problem I've had is with people
pulling on the tubing, and pulling the needle out.  It helps to tape the tubing
to your skin.  With hockey, at least you're wearing longer clothing, so you may
not have that problem.  I guess you'll just have to be creative.  I've been
successful with putting it in my sports bra at times, but I guess you don't
have that advantage!  ha!  Good luck, and don't let the pump hold you back!

Karen