Re: [IP] Atheletes On The Pump

> Hi,
> Any atheletes wearing the pump while competing in contact type sports.
> I've recently started playing hockey and have found difficulty with
> securing the pump comfortably. Any advice on this would be of great
> appreciation(and comfort!). Bill King

I have played roller hockey in the past and i would do 2 things
mainly  one is to either disconnect for the game or wear the pump
in either the small of the back or in the front right at the belly button
i would also have it in a hard case..  no problems so far even with it
taking a direct hit with the puck..  but i did save us from getting
scored on  8)..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted