[IP] I don't get this, what am I missing???

i don't understand this, ok finally called the cde today, and guess
what NO advice for me! What is the point of paying someone if they're
not going to change it. I think it's crap telling me to call every few
days if nothing will be changed, bad enough it's different people we
get different days, and DUH! my bg are not good, they NEED to tweek the
rates some, not just watch it, i mean i haven't changed it in over a
week, and the afternoon one fluctuates from 50 to 200, and I go low
every night, so come on, there';s a prob, I don't see why they don't
want to change anything> i changed a night basal last night adn they
thought I did well, but of course, I shot up to 243 and had to make a
correction just to bring it down. I don't get it! Why pay someone if
they're not helping?? and I don't make a long distance call to be told
I'm doing the right thing obviously when I'm not, oh yeah, and my large
ketones are normal with good blood sugars, too bad even when I was in
hospital I had no ketones iwth the stomach flu and with ten years of
shots never had them

Do You Yahoo!?