Re: [IP] hot pump

At 07:05 AM 7/9/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>     I am wondering how hot the pump can get with out ruining the  insulin
>I have only had the pump for about a month and I am really interested in
>getting some sun can you give me any information about the temperature
>stuff ??  I live in southern california and it gets up in the 90's ..
>Thanks for your help  Lisa

I also live in So. Cal., but where I live the temps go to 110 and make 100
almost every day in the summer.  I have been pumping for allmost 3 years
using Humalog and have never had a problem.  I get about 3 days out of a
cartridge full and spend a lot of time outside in the heat with both the
tubing and the pump exposed.  Hope this helps.

Tnx, Corky