Re: [IP] Gone Live Today!

I am glad that you have started out well. I know how nervous you can be. It
gets a little old, having to remember EVERYTHING but when you think about it,
its worth the while. I have a few tips for you:
	1. do basal tests often, at least once a month, or when you are
having a problem.
	2. test bsg often. at least four times a day (after you are on your
own 	with the pump)
	3. A great book to have is "Pumping Insulin" it helps you to
understand the pump better, and how to fix problems on your own.

Well I hope that everything goes great, and until I hear from you again...