Re: [IP] hot pump

In a message dated 7/9/99 7:04:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 I am wondering how hot the pump can get with out ruining the insulin I have
only had the pump for about a month and I am really interested in getting
some sun can you give me any information about the temperature stuff ?? I
live in southern california and it gets up in the 90's ..
  Thanks for your help Lisa
Lisa I live in Las Vegas and the last few weeks we have had 105-110 degree
weather and havent had any problem with the insulin in the pump.  I only go
three days and dont wear it exposed.  The only problem I did have was with a
spare bottle that I carry and I think that was because I would leave it
occasionally in the car in my garage.