Re: [IP] Pump with saline solution for a month

Kathie,  I guess this is definitely a YMMV situation.  I was on saline for
one day and that was too long for me.  I was not stressed about going on the
pump.  I was very excited.  When on saline, I was waiting anxiously til the
next day to go LIVE.  I would have been totally stressed out if I was on
saline for a month. There is always going to be a period of adjustment with
basals and boluses.  I just adjusted to the tenders at the same time.
Everyone has to have their own comfort level.  Different strokes for
different folks.  ellen