Re: [IP] Silhouette sticking

Yes, Sam, I use a naked tender (that does sound sexy, doesn't it?).

I have been very lucky in this regard because I have used the tender/sil for
3 years with no tape problems.  Sweating and swimming does not loosen this
tape on me.  I use Unisolve to get the goo off.
I never realized how lucky I was until I started reading on this site about
all the tape problems.  I've become more thankful for the relative ease I
have had with my pump.