[IP] Re: macular edema

I have been pumping for a year now and truly enjoy the freedom the pump has
given me.  However, several months after starting to use the pump I had my
first eye problems and have experienced a significant loss of vision.  It was
diagnosed as macular edema which the ophthamologist states is partially
diabetic related.  Does anyone know anything about this condition?  Will it
improve?  Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to give me.