Re: [IP] I'm frustrated already!

The best advice I can share with you is that both pumps are good.
CDE/endos should be familiar and supportive of both pumps, but this is
not always the case.If you prefer D you might want to find another
CDE/endo who will support your decision.   Or stick with your present
team and go for the MM.  Why fight an upward battle if they are so
unsistent?!
					Nancy