Re: [IP] dumb excuses for using only one pump and how long have you had that lancet?

Jen wrote:

>"when the numbers wear off".  Oh the tales we
>could tell to frighten the medical establishment. . .

Heh, heh. And the tales the medical establishment could tell to "frighten"
us <vbg>. I'm sure "we" are what they discuss at cocktail parties <g>

Bob - who successfully re used syringes, still re uses lancets, has
removed, "sterilized" and reinserted metal infusion sets in an "emergency",
has never re used a reservoir / cartridge, and has not had any sort of
infection in 3 + years of pumping. YMMV

mailto:email @ redacted