[IP] dumb excuses for using only one pump and how long have you had that lancet?

> > When I did bring it up she said it was "very hard to learn".  Didn't look
> > too hard today.  I guess she's trying to make excuses for her own laziness!

how lame!  anyone with half a clue will realize that learning to program *any* pump is the easiest part about being
diabetic!  Duh!!!!

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Silhouette sticking
> lancets (I think she last changed a lancet in 1998- kidding! ...I think!) Regards, Renee

Yes, it's a little bittersweet saying goodbye to our little plastic friends after we've had them for several years.  Sniff,
sniff. ;-)    I have a non-pumping diabetic friend who stops using a syringe "when the numbers wear off".  Oh the tales we
could tell to frighten the medical establishment. . .