[IP] Re: frustrated already

Donna <email @ redacted> wrote,

>I am now frantically trying to get my BS's legible enough to
>send tomorrow.  I asked that they not be sent in unless Cigna asks for them
>because I have a sick feeling they'll do more harm than good.  They look
>really good except for night time and morning.

There's a lot to read between the lines of BG test results.  Like
alternating highs and lows that pumping is an antidote for.  Plus, starting
with good control, your chances of success with a pump are enhanced.  Bottom
line, the recommendation of your endo carries more weight.

Richard, in Austin, Texas USA