Re: [Re: [IP] Silhouettes]

At 08:18 PM 7/8/1999  denise poole wrote:
>"Jane B Reese" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>Sam -  I was SO annoyed I did ask for a supervisor - she gave me the same
>story!  But I didn't think to call my local supplier - thanks! for a good
>idea!  I will be on the phone with them tomorrow!  It seems SSO unfair -
>doesn't it?  They're in pristine condition, in their original packaging, and
>MM knows, because I've been on the phone with THEM when the sets have
>failed!  They told me they could hear the pump beeping over the phone.  It
>goes off like a British air raid siren when delivery isn't working - loud
>and constant!  Thanks fo your response!

Your reference to a British air-raid siren made me think (a rare
occurrence)... are you in the U.S.?? If not, that might explain the
difference in treatment. I had absolutely no problem exchanging mine... and
I had even opened the boxes. Talk to your MM rep and see if they can't pull
a few strings. There is absolutely no reason why they can't exchange these
sets for you.

Sam
(If you still can't get this done using your MM rep, please write me
privately... I know a MM rep that will fix it for you...)