Re: [IP] Silhouette sticking

>I used to go "naked".  But the adhesive on the Tenders(Silhouettes)
>has the same tackiness of Duct Tape! Arrrgh, Arrrgh!!  So just to
>avoid the "scrubbing off" the adhesive, I use the IV3000.  It does
>make it so much easier to remove (I don't feel so Manly when I'm
>ripping hairs off my belly)      ;>)

Of course, you could also shave the area before use. But then that might
take away from some of your primitive manly appeal... a serious
consultation with your "significant other" may be advised beforehand. Some
of us males, however, are made using the more advanced humanoid model and
have minimal hair on the chest and stomach. No problem at all for us.  :-)