Re: [IP] travelling/questions for DM team

In a message dated 7/8/99 10:31:40 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My endo has never lived in or near Montana, so he would probably have to
 find out from somewhere before giving me an answer...so I might as well ask
 if there is anyone who lives in Montana who might know...
 >I'm talking about questions like "do I need a prescription for Humalog in
 >Montana?"  >>

Prescription drugs are federally regulated. If a drug requires a prescription
in your state, your doc doesn't have to have been near another state (say
Montana) -- or even ask anybody there -- if the drug requires a prescription
in your state. Humalog requires a prescription in all 50 of the United States.