Re: [IP] Silhouette sticking

I used to go "naked".  But the adhesive on the Tenders(Silhouettes)
has the same tackiness of Duct Tape! Arrrgh, Arrrgh!!  So just to
avoid the "scrubbing off" the adhesive, I use the IV3000.  It does
make it so much easier to remove (I don't feel so Manly when I'm
ripping hairs off my belly)      ;>)

George Lovelace   < email @ redacted >