Re: [IP] Silhouette sticking

   Yes...Melissa just sticks the Silhouette right on her skin - which is why
I was able to mail off "give away" packages to some IPers last year with all
the supplies she WASN'T using, like alcohol swabs, Tegaderm, lancets (I think
she last changed a lancet in 1998- kidding! ...I think!)....All she does is
clean the site with Hibiclens, rinse it off, dry it & insert!....since she
had 3 site infections in the first year of pumping, she learned to be extra
diligent about cleansing the area, since she's a "carrier" of "staph
aureus"....no infections in the past 2 1/2 years as a result.

Regards, Renee