Re: [IP] I'm frustrated already!

> When I did bring it up she said it was "very hard to learn".  Didn't look
> too hard today.  I guess she's trying to make excuses for her own laziness!

hmmm thats odd  it was real easy for me...  i just wonder  if
missing the bolus for pushing MM clouded her Memory..  8)

now now before  the mail comes rushing in.. that was a joke..  they
don't get a bolus for pushing a certain pump.

But i am glad that you were forceful in hearing about both.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted