[IP] Hi to all

I've been reading the digest with great interest the last few weeks.  I
am 37 yrs. old and have had IDDM (Type II MODY) for 22 years.  I am a
soon to be pumper and I can't wait.  Approvals are all done, just
waiting for supplies and an appointment with the CDE from MiniMed and my
endo.  I am so happy to have found this site and am looking forward to
learning about being a pumper from all the knowledgable folks here.
Cheers to all.

Nancy Edenfield