Re: [IP] Tape problems

   My 16 yr old daughter has been using the Silhouettes for about 2 years now
(I think) and uses NO extra tape with them even with hot, sweaty, days
outdoors working as a camp counselor. With the Sofsets, Melissa had to put
down a Tegaderm first, insert through that & then cut a hole in another
Tegaderm to cover the whole infusion set. This is infinitely easier, stays in
better, is less problematic when disconnecting in a 2 piece bathing suit,
etc. etc.

Regards, Renee