Re: [IP] Tape problems

We were having major problems with tape issues (skin irritation, allergic
reaction, sweating).  We ended up switching from using a soft-set to the sil
and the results have been dramatic.  Though I would not intially believe it,
it takes very little tape to hold the sil in place, and all the skin
reactions have subsided.

If not using the sil now, you may want to consider.  It was overwhelming to
insert it on our own without some training, but once we got that, my son
would not go back to the soft-set.

Carol Davies
Mother of 19 year old pumper
Started January1999