Re: [IP] RE: Nintendo and Captain Novolin

In a message dated 7/7/99 4:51:56 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< My 10-year-old returned home from a garage sale with a $3 Nintendo the
 day. I remembered that when he was diagnosed with diabetes 6 years ago, the
 hospital had a Nintendo game about diabetes. Would anyone from this list
 know if Captain Novolin was ever in the Nintendo format? or was it always
 Super Nintendo? >>
 Sorry, but I believe it was always made in super nintendo format.
 Do you have the cd-rom game from starbright foundation.  It's educational,
has games to play and best of all , ITS FREE !
 web site for Starbright fondation :http://www.starbright.org
  My kids and their friends like to play this. Of course I'm the only one who
fixed the space ship so far....... Doreen