Re: [IP] Dawn phenom

Katherine,

Hi!  I just wanted to write you because your posts intrigued me as
to why they seem to come in so much later than when they were
written.  I received this one today (7/7/99), downloaded approx.
9:30 PM CDST.  Is it your clock?  ;>)     Or do you have to run your
messages past some sort of checks or filters at your work.  I
guess it's just the Sherlock in me that got intrigued.

Anyway, wishing you the Best of Bgs.