Re: [IP] Help = Tape

Leann Pruitt wrote:
> We just got back from getting hooked up for the trial pump(my 10 yo son
> Alex and I).  His tape is pulling on his skin and hurting.  What do we
> do?  We are trying to pull the tape off but, that hurts.  We have an
> extra tape pad to put on.  If anyone could answer we would be grateful.
> I am also going to search the archives.

It likely has to do with how it was applied. I've found that if the
tape is put on with the skin creased under it, or the tape went past the
edges of the area it actually covers it pulls IN at the edges, which IS
miserable and would definitely upset anybody, especially a kid.

Whenever you put the tape on be sure that the skin is naturally bowed outwad
and don't pull it crosswise while putting it down. Makes life a WHOLE
lot nicer.
Ted Quick