Re: [IP] I'm frustrated already!

Hi Donna-  Go ahead and vent- It does help.  Just want you t know I'm a
Disetronic user for just a year and love the Disetronic.  I ran into the same
situation as you.  Going to a Joslin Center and the Diabetes Educator had no
experience with Disetronic although she said that if I could get a trainer to
come to show her how to use it, she would agree to it.  I called and was able to
get a trainer to her and I was able to start on the Disetronic. She said that
the problem  seems to be that there are not as many Reps in the area and that it
is hard to get someone to come to them often enough.  Since I have started on
the pump, I've had phone conversations with the Rep but recently found out my
Rep is no longer with the Company and a new person is covering his territory.  I
have yet to talk with him.  In comparing the two pumps I found the D to be
superior. The noise the MM makes is loud in comparison.  You will see what I
mean when you look at the two.  Good luck!  Beth